Monday, December 11, 2006

10 questions

Blogger says that I have posted 103 times. I don't know how accurate that number is, since I have some drafts on there, but I guess the tradition in the blogosphere is to post 100 things about yourself when you reach 100 posts. Well, with the busy season, I do not have time to write 100 things about myself, and since I am already keeping my One Thousand Gifts list, I thought I would take these 10 questions from the show "Inside the Actor's Studio", and answer them myself. I'd love to hear anyone else's response, either in the comments or on your blog.

1.What is your favorite word? Mama
2. What is your least favorite word? moist
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? the mountain landscape, reading an inspiring book, being with inspiring people
4. What turns you off? lots to do, no time to do it
5. What is your favorite curse word? "Shoot!" (I don't know about "favorite", but it's the one I use frequently, unfortunately!)
6. What sound or noise do you love? little children voices (my own), gurgly baby talk
7. What sound or noise do you hate? whiny children voices (my own), clinking of metal
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? writer
9. What profession would you not like to do? trash man
10.What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "This is my daughter, in whom I am well-pleased"

4 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

i love watching that show, and i get a kick out of the host. fun to hear your answers!

Elise said...

I'm with you on the word m*ist. I don't even want to type it out.
Congratulations on 100+ posts! And what do you mean, you don't have time to write 100 things about yourself?
Do you have kids or something? :)

llbarkat said...

I love all these... so honest!

Would you consider being a trash woman?

Andrea said...

L.L.

Ha! Well, I suppose I would consider it if I had to. I *am* thankful for my trash man, regardless. *grin*