Sunday, December 31, 2006

I've been tagged!

Wow! I've been tagged by Miriam to write 5 things you may not know about me from reading my blog.

I don't really do these things very often, but I really like Miriam and her blog and I like this meme. I love finding out new things about people.

Here goes: (random thoughts, here, people, it's late!)

1. I was born in 1975, and get comments frequently that I don't "look" like I should have 4 children. (What does that mean anyway??!!)
2. I do not eat beef or pork.
3. I like to organize things.
4. I am 5'8".
5. I became a Christian at 12. I did not start really living my life for Jesus until my early 20s.

So...there you go! Enjoyed it, Miriam, thanks!

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Thanks for "playing", Andrea. I enjoyed reading your responses. :)

Janel said...

That's ok Andrea... I was born in 1973 and people tell me I look too young to have 4 kids. :)

We don't eat pork either.

Happy New Year!

Elise said...

I am 5'8" as well! And I love to organize.
But I'm a red meat girl. Rats. I thought we were maybe separated at birth or something.