Friday, April 06, 2007

Resurrection Celebration


This weekend, my wheatgrass grew beautifully, just in time for Easter dinner....(no, we won't eat it, it's for decoration!)

I will attempt to decoupage Easter eggs with my children tommorow...

I'll be ironing lots of Easter dresses (and little boy pants)...

Boiling lots of eggs... (and hiding them)

Making cupcakes with the oldest...

And we will celebrate the Resurrection!

Have a blessed Easter, everyone. He is risen!!

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
~Isaiah 53:5

9 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds wonderful Andrea....a perfect day.

Susanne said...

I love decoupageing stuff. Have fun with this. They look great at the link!

Ironing Easter dresses. I remember those days. Now I couldn't get a dress on my girl's if I knocked them out first. :vD

Happy Easter!

dorothy said...

Sounds like a wonderful Easter. Have a very blessed day!

Miriam said...

Beautiful wheatgrass, and wonderful, fun sounding plans!

He is risen indeed! Alleluia!!!

Have a happy Easter, Andrea. :)

Kate said...

AMEN and AMEN, sister! He is RISEN indeed! Have a blessed Easter with your dear family. (look forward to your cute picts of eggs, dresses and cupcakes! ;) Love to you!

Trina said...

Have a wonderful Easter Andrea, you could juice the wheat grass you know. I've heard it's very healthy. :)
Blessings,
Trina

Anna said...

Hey, check this out and let me know what you think.

www.theviewfromthepew.blogspot.com

Have a great week and hope that your Easter was a wonderful time for the family!

Andrea said...

Anna--
I read the post and I totally agree with what he said. Good points.

Anonymous said...

Since I wasn't there on Saturday when you called,either time,I just want to say I hope you had a wonderful day.I know how hard it is on holiday's not to be with your first family,mom and dad and bro and it doesn't get easier,we just cherish the one's we do get to enjoy with mom and dad..YFA