Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Odds and ends

This weekend is my Solitude trip. I've booked a nice B and B for one night--not very far--and I am looking forward to some quiet time. It's a nice Mother's day gift. I hope I'll have some things to share when I get back.

For some reason, this week has been unbelievably busy. I'm not running all over town, but I've been busy in the home. Bills are past their due date, and the craft cabinet still needs to be organized. (Though I probably won't get to it this week.)

I've got some posts brewing in my head, but they will have to wait because I need to take a short blogging break.

We're also going to see Dan Zanes this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that.

Feel free to look around.

See you all Monday!

11 comments:

Anna said...

I am so excited for you upcoming weekend. I know that you will squeeze as much joy and relaxation as you can! :) Have fun...

My heart is with you as I read the post from Tuesday. I have had a few days like that myself lately and it was so good to hear from John Piper and how he reminds us of "the call" and the reality of it. Thanks for sharing that Andrea.

Take care friend.

Beck said...

That sounds WONDERFUL! I think I need a night away, too. And Dan Zanes? Lucky you guys. Have fun.

Ginnie said...

I pray that your solitude trip will be refreshing and that God will use this time to refresh and renew your mind, body and spirit. I look forward to reading about how God speaks to you this weekend. Your posts are an encouragement that I delight in reading.

Enjoy the Dan Zanes event as well.

dorothy said...

I'm so excited for you as you go to see what the Lord has in store to share with you this weekend! I'll be praying for you, and for your family at home, too.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice time to yourself Andrea!
Ami

Mama Monk said...

Hurray! Have a wonderful time away.

L.L. Barkat said...

Have a most refreshing time. Can't wait to hear what books you took with you, what you did, what you dreamed, and heard.

Blessings...

Elise said...

Oh, friend...enjoy! I will be praying for clarity, peace, rest, inspiration...

Beverly said...

I am so happy for you. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift ... I hope you will return renewed and invigorated. I know from reading, that this has been an exhausting week for you.

Trina said...

I hope you have a wonderful gettaway. Can't wait to hear more about it. Thanks for adding me to your "Good Reads", your're definately on mine.

Blessings,

L.L. Barkat said...

Okay, so you go on a retreat, and somebody tags you while you're gone. Is that fair? Really? (Come to Seedlings and see your fate.)