Monday, May 07, 2007

Tagged and Meme'd

My friend L.L. tagged me with A Game of Fours.

As I've said before, I don't consider my blog to be a place where I do memes constantly. However, I will make the exception occasionally, and also because of L.L., who helps me get this mommy brain working outside the box.

Four jobs I've had:
~Waitress
~Teacher
~Camp Counselor
~Ice Cream Scooper

Four places I've lived:
~South Carolina
~New York City
~Emigration Canyon
~In a house (being smarky like L.L. here :)

Four movies I watch over and over:
You asked the wrong person...really. I'd do good to list four of my favorite movies!

Four favorite foods:
~Beans/Mexican
~Ethnic
~Mama's home cookin' dishes
~Chocolate and Coffee

Four favorite T.V. shows:
~Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
~Little House on the Prairie
~Cosby Show
Is three good?

Four places I'd rather be right now:
~At the beach
~At my mama's house
~Emigration Canyon
~On a walk, not doing laundry

And, so as to not put anyone on the spot, consider yourself tagged if you are reading...don't feel pressured...only if you like!

3 comments:

Lizard Princess said...

Hi! I found you through "The High Calling" blog, who I found through dani-hermit-be-gone (who is a personal friend of mine)...
ANYWAY, it looks like you and I have a lot in common. I really like your blog layout and your pictures!

goodlikeamedicine said...

I've never done a meme before- here are my answers!

Four jobs I've had:
~Waitress
~Gymnastics Coach
~Church student ministry associate
~Data entry

Four places I've lived:
~South Carolina
~Florida
~DC (only for a month!)
~India

Four movies I watch over and over:
~Princess Bride
~The Notebook
~Diamond Blood
~Meet me in St. Louis

Four favorite foods:
~Thanksgiving Dinner
~Tandoori/Indian
~Pizza
~Scrambled eggs

Four favorite T.V. shows:
I really dislike TV shows

Four places I'd rather be right now:
~Gatlinburg, TN
~India
~Heaven
~Pacific coast

thanks! that was fun!

L.L. Barkat said...

Ah, you are so sweet to do this! I was shocked to find that you'd lived in a house :)

Funny, you.