Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fighting for Joy recap

Slowly, but surely, I have been tackling the "Fighting for Joy" series here. I will be taking a break from blogging for a week or so, but I wanted to list all the posts relating to the series up until now. A sort of a recap, if you will. Enjoy, everyone. See you when I'm back!

Conquering sin helps us find Joy in mothering

Believing God

Preaching to ourselves

Pep talk

Living Word

The mind of Christ...the mind of a Mother

Joy and rest

And John Piper's excellent "list" on Fighting for Joy: How Shall We Fight for Joy?

9 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

Hey there. Have a great break. (Is this part of your fight for joy? :)

Miriam said...

I appreciated seeing Piper's list...

Have a great break - whatever you may be up to! :)

e-Mom said...

Have a good break. Have a blessed Fourth! Hugs, e-Mom

EvaB and VickiMac said...

New here! Howdy! Thank you very much for the recap. I have been enjoying your words this evening.I will be checking back to read the rest of the series. It is wonderful.

EvaB and VickiMac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Come visit my blog when you return. I have something for you!

Elise said...

Have a wonderful break, my friend!

I shall fight for my joy until you return - and to forever! ;)

Ann V.@HolyExperience said...

Fighting for Joy with you, Andrea...appreciating the series... and the grace to *live* it.
Blessings to you, and grace upon your blogging sabbath...
Ann

Beverly said...

Have a lovely break -- and thanks for leaving us with the list of links while you are away. I am going to re-read with pleasure!!