Saturday, August 25, 2007

Check the box

I'm doing some blog housekeeping around my site today and probably next week. One thing I really enjoy doing is being able to "meet" you all who read and comment. Often I try to come by your site, if I don't know you, and even if I do. :) If you don't already know, on your blogger profile page, there is a box you can check which says: Show my email address. (I'm sure there is something similar on other web hosts. On blogger, I believe it's in the "Dashboard" section.) This allows me to reply directly to you about a comment you've made on a post. I like that because I can get to know you readers better, and then I know for sure that you've read my comment about your comment. *smile* And if you don't have a blog, just set up a blogger account to leave comments with a screen name. I can get to know you better that way, too.

Again, it makes my day when you all comment. I appreciate each and every one. It's nice to know others are reading my little scribblings. :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

I just want you to know I sure appreciate your "little scribblings". Your have so many good things to say and are a blessing to me.

Christine said...

I love your scribblings! I would love to just sit and chat with you over coffee someday...you are just that kind of friend!

Mrs. B. said...

I just found your blog and I am hooked. From the serene graphic as the header to your wonderful words. Thank you!

Anu said...

yeah me too
i love ur scribblings
and the pics that adorn ur blog
splendid.
:)

Mrs. "M" said...

I really enjoy your blog too. I have just recently stated to visit regularly.

Mary Brooke said...

Andrea,
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I am a Christian wife and mother of 3 in Atlanta. We are just starting a relaxed, wonderful Kindergarten ("Five in a Row") and are planning to use Ambleside for when our oldest 2 are 6 & 4 (or maybe 7 & 5)...I read the AO emails daily. I love....home life, being a wife and mother, wonderful books, simply beautiful things, healthy foods and lifestyle...and I've ordered from small meadow press! God Bless, I really enjoy this, Mary Brooke in Atlanta

Andrea said...

Thank you all...so nice to meet you, new readers.

Mary Brooke, thank you for sharing all that, I do agree. You and I have much in common!

Beck said...

Does my email address show up? I'm never sure.

Andrea said...

Beck, I don't see your email. Maybe go to Dashboard and check.