Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bittersweet

...bittersweet refers to a combination of the standard tastes of sweetness and bitterness, and is often used as a metaphor for experiences which have elements of both happiness and sadness.

My house is a wreck. *smile*

I'm way behind on laundry, schooling...the normal things.

But I'm refreshed, energized, vibrant after a vist from this lovely lady, and her amazing family.

So happy for the experience, so sad for the leaving.

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. ~Psalm 34:8

3 comments:

Beck said...

There's nothing like that sad/happy feeling after a visit from a far away friend, is there?

Brenda said...

I guess we'll be seeing you on the tour blog, huh?

So what if you're behind? How often do you get do visit with someone and have a great time. Glad you enjoyed the visit!

L.L. Barkat said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Did we leave it a wreck? It looked so lovely when we came. (And, still, to my eye, when we left.)