Monday, February 18, 2008

Invitation


Many of you are familiar with my friend L.L. Barkat's blog "Seedlings in Stone". (Also, her other two blogs Green Invention Central and Love Notes to Yahweh.) Coming April 2008, her book Stone Crossings will be published. In the meantime, she has set up a Stone Crossings Book Club on Zimbio. I invite you to take a look, and join if interested. It's like an online book club! (More info about that here.)

I, for one, am anticipating and awaiting the arrival of her book.

So, if you are interested, check out the links, and join...or just wait for the book!

1 comment:

L.L. Barkat said...

Andrea, thank you for this encouragement. And I loved your book shelf picture over on the book club wiki. Somehow it made me feel like I was going to a place back in time.