Friday, June 27, 2008

Quotes around the web (because I'm procrastinating)

"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." -- C.S. Lewis
(from Danielle Bean)

"I am head over heels in love with God, my husband, my family, my friends and life. I strive to live efficiently in the flesh, fruitfully in the spirit,and joyfully in the soul. " (Beautiful!) from Prairie Chick

"I feel things like selling houses and finding marriage partners are all in God's control and timing..." (I agree! With relief!) from Janel Messenger

7 comments:

Carrie at dumptrucksandteacups said...

Love the quotes... I think I'm procrastinating as well with being online but it was so nice to come and read these...

Have a wonderful time!!!
Carrie

Prairie Chick said...

*sigh*. Oh the irony of having one's own good day thoughts quoted when one is having a bad day. Burning coals, baby. Burning coals. =D

MacCárthaigh Family said...

I am just coming out of a bit of a bad time spiritually and i like these, thanks, keep up the good work!

Jennifer, Snapshot said...

I'm sure that the house quote was an encouragement to you. I've found it to be true as well, but it requires constant reminding.

Janel said...

I hope things are going well with the house sales. Hang in there!

{{hugs}}

Goodlikeamedicine said...

I was just about to forward the "Ode to Tired Mommas" post to you when I saw you commented a few lines above me! haha! :)

L.L. Barkat said...

All good bloggers deserve a little chance to procrastinate. And, well, you're a good blogger, so... :)