Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Nie Taught Me.

In addition to being ill this week, my thoughts have been with my blogging friend "Nie" from her popular blog: NieNieDialogues.
Stephanie and her husband Christian were in a terrible private plane crash last Saturday and are now recovering at a Burn Center in Arizona. Her sister Jane is giving updates on her blog CJane.

Even though I don't personally know Stephanie, we became friends through blogging and email. She inspires me to love my husband and family more, to paint my walls turquoise blue, and to wear red lipstick, among other things. If you haven't read her blog, you will be in for a treat: NieNie Dialogues

Please pray for healing for this family and for Stephanie and Christian.
If you would like to do more, you can donate to their recovery fund: (their recovery is expected to be in the millions) For some reason I can't get the paypal button to work here. You can find it on her sister's blog here, along with other ways to help if you would like.