Monday, November 24, 2008

That time of year

Well, it's that time of year.
The time when sweet little girls go into their room or down in the basement and play the songs for the Christmas play, over and over.....
I love that time of year.
Pretty soon we all will know the words to all the songs.
"....follow, follow, follow the star....." (sing along with me if you know it.)

And it's a busy time of year, to be sure.
Thanksgiving preparation, Christmas cards, Christmas pictures, Christmas presents, Christmas events.
This time of year is busy.

All that said, I can't promise much here in the next few weeks. If I'm inspired, I'll write. But most likely, I will be just plain too busy to be writin' words. You all understand, right? ;)

8 comments:

lawdy said...

Yes, a busy time. You summarize it so well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie at dumptrucksandteacups said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sending love...

Pink Slippers said...

I ditto that!
happy Thanksgiving.

Jennifer, Snapshot said...

We're doing that around here, too, and Amanda is in some sort of little dance routine for one of the songs, so my soundtrack is occasionally punctuated by bangs and bumps upstairs!

Cloverland Farm said...

love all that singing...does S have them playing guitar too? happy thanksgiving.

tonia said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your time away.

Brooke said...

Is it too early to say Merry Christmas? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving :)

Beverly said...

Totally understand as we are just the same sort of busy. Enjoy your family!