Friday, February 13, 2009

My space (not myspace) =)

This is one of my favorite spots in my home. Do you see my laptop? I love to lay in my bed on my laptop. My bedroom is truly my sanctuary. A few years ago we decided to splurge on a very comfortable king size bed. It has been one of the best pieces of furniture that we have spent money on. I say, if you spend more than half your life in the bed, might as well have a very comfortable one. Every night, my husband and I look at each other and sigh, "we love our bed." Truly, it is that great!
Please link to your space if you put it on your blog, or leave a message in the comments about where your special space in your house is. I wasn't able to figure out Mr. Linky in time. I look forward to seeing your space and/or hearing about it.

11 comments:

Aimee said...

that is TOTALLY how I pictured your room as we would write back and forth during the sick months :) LOVE IT!! I am dying for a king-sized bed...our queen is comfy, but I am ready for more space!!!

Miriam said...

It is so pretty, Andrea. Your headboard reminds me of ours - padded white. Here's the link to my post: http://miriamkujak.typepad.com/fragrance/2009/02/my-space.html

Thanks for doing this... fun!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, How fun.
What a warm space. We also have a king bed (invested in a temperpedic) covered in all white. Our floor is also bare red oak (50 year old house). I love the bare floor. We have no headboard yet...I am still deciding (plus have no time or $$ for it). We have 2 co-sleepers in our room though :-))).
Mary Brooke

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

We love our king-sized bed, too.

Your room is lovely. It looks so serene.

laurel said...

It is very lovely. I love the serenity of it. I agree about the bed. We are the same way about ours. Bliss. I hope to post my space soon.

Natalie said...

Ah, that looks peaceful. I would love a King Size bed one day :)

Ticia said...

Beautiful bedroom! It looks very peaceful. I hate my bedroom,it is the catch all for all the junk in the house. My space is my living room it is comfy and relaxing.
I have a special chair I like to read in.I like to read in there. I will post a picture of it on my blog.

Courtney said...

What a lovely place to retreat to at the end or start ;) of the day!

Courtney said...

You must tell...what matress brand is it?? LOL?!

Beverly said...

Love this - it is making me drowsy (yawn)! I love my bedroom too. Especially since we put a glider in our room, hubby and I "hang out" a lot in there. In fact, my space is probably the glider in my room. I blog, think, comfort sick kids, and snuggle with a book in that chair!

How are you feeling?

Monica said...

Thanks for the encouragement to reclaim my space which had been piled full of laundry:)

I posted about it here- http://monica-shineagain.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-space.html