Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where does the "magic" happen?

No, silly, not that magic.
Blogging  magic. Or crafting magic. Or a place in your home that you love to be. A cozy chair, your bed (my personal favorite), your desk, the kitchen. Where you go to again and again for refreshment. I'd love to see where you all love to be. On Friday, I will put up my special place where I can relax and find enjoyment in my day. Will you join? I'll put up a Mr. Linky, and you can link to your space on your own blog. Or write in the comments on Friday where your special space is.

Image from

6 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

SOunds like fun..I have a spot.
Wendy

Jen said...

Fun idea. I'll try to remember to join in.

Miriam said...

This sounds like fun, Andrea... I'll join the fun if I can manage to get a decent picture before then. Just whtt I need to give me a kick-start back to blogging, I think. : )

Beverly said...

Can't wait to see your place! This is a great idea!

Beverly said...

Sorry, meant to add also that your mama mondays are just wonderful. I haven't been around too frequently lately, so I am catching up on all of my friends!

Anonymous said...

wow! I thought that was your space and was thinking "when did she get that?!" :) Rebecca