Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Three years????

Do you remember this post? You probably don't unless you are a reader who meticulously searches my archives. =)
It was my first post. And it was about "baby steps".
A lot has changed since then. Good and bad. You can sit down with a cup of coffee and peruse my archives to see what's been going on. Or better yet come visit me in New York.
Or send me an email.
Or connect on Facebook. (heh.)
Whatever.
Can you believe I've been blogging for three years?
That's crazy.
I love meeting my readers. So if you don't want to "do Facebook", or email me, why not leave me a comment and say "hi". I love to hear from you.
Happy Blogiversary to me...

15 comments:

TAMI said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary!!

Tracy said...

Hi Andrea! I won't be visiting New York any time soon, so, Happy Anniversary!

Kate said...

Congratulations! I definitely haven't been reading for 3 years, but hope to for the next 3! :)

Rain said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!
I've commented before but wanted to say "hi". I live in New York too. In Columbia County.
I too am an introvert.

Pink Slippers said...

I look forward to posting now.
And reading about the lives of other Mommies.
Happy anniversary to your blogging.
Wendy

laurel said...

Happy blogiversary! I am so glad to have found you and your blog...I am sure one day we will meet in person but for now, your blog and facebook will have to do! :)

Joy said...

Happy Nanaversary (as my kids like to say it)! I am so glad you are you and that you write here- such a blessing and an inspiration! (and the occasional kick in the pants helps too.) :D

Sara said...

Yay for three years of amazing thoughts by you. xxoo

Natalie said...

Happy blogiversary sister!

Val said...

Three years! What an accomplishment :) Thanks for your always inspiring posts.
Take care!

Robin said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I don't comment alot. But I follow you with Bloglines.

Good stuff.

Laura said...

Hi Andrea! I'm Laura in NC. Love your stuff. And I'm an introvert too. Here's to many more years blogging. Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
I read almost daily and I don't believe I've ever commented! I am sorry! Your posts always resonate with me.I love Mama Mondays!

I am wife of 12 yrs, mom of 3 (10, 6, 4) livng in the beautiful state of AR. I am thinking of starting a blog soon but keep debating the pros and cons.

Love your writing!
Jenifer

Katherine said...

Happy anniversary! I really anjoy reading your blog :)

Dana said...

Hi Andrea....Love your blog and the thoughts you express. (Back in November I tried to send an email to say hello and introduce myself, not sure if you ever got it?? Let me know.) Happy anniversary! :-)