Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby baby baby

I'm so glad Amy hasn't stopped blogging. Hers was the first blog I ever read (in 2005) and it really introduced me to the world of blogging.
This is from her archives:

"When a person can barely walk, has to be manually rolled over, moans all day, attends weekly doctor visits, and can’t think straight, the usual protocol is to call a family meeting and arrange for home-health care, convalescent care, or some other form of involvement. It’s just the right thing to do.
But when these are just pregnancy symptoms, somehow standard protocol is overlooked. Ignored. In fact, not only is nobody rubbing my swollen ankles and feeding me mushy food, but they’re hounding my phone at the same rate as telemarketers."


I just love that.
I'm not getting hounded....yet. (though I surely don't mind it, don't get me wrong!)
Just wanted to say I have not had the baby yet.  I promise you all will know when I do. And I can't wait to share the news!!