Monday, July 06, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For a long time, I've been wanting to participate in Peggy's "Simple Woman Daybook".
I love catching a glimpse into everyone's day. It's my favorite part of Facebook. (Maybe I should "Twitter"?)

So, without further adieu, here is mine:

For Today...

Outside my window... bright sunshine, perfect shadows--looks like a beautiful day.

I am thinking...about making another cup of coffee.

From the learning rooms... enjoying all that summer has to offer. Sunshine, fresh food, eating outside, just "being".

I am thankful for... my husband and how he takes care of us.

From the kitchen... craving a greek orzo salad with lots of feta and some blueberry muffins with cream cheese icing.

I am wearing...my husband's tee and striped pajama bottoms.

I am reading... I Love the Word Impossible by Ann Kiemel Anderson

I am hoping... to get my house in order this week so I can just wait on the baby. (2 weeks left!)

I am creating... a life inside me, with the help of a great and powerful God!!

I am praying... all day long--so many things to turn to Him.

Around the house...bags that need to be unpacked, laundry that needs to be folded, baby stuff that needs to be set up.

One of my favorite things... I really, really love Northeast summers, after growing up in Southeast summers.

A few plans for the rest of the week... swimming lessons for the kiddos, midwife visit, trying to take it easy and not plan too much.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

This is great, Andrea. I hope you have a restful week.

Sue said...

Amen about the summers! I spent 6 years in Miami and reeeeally missed the NE.

Janel said...

I love the daybook too. :)

It was great to look into your world.