Monday, August 03, 2009

Not so fast!!

About a year ago, Ann Kroeker asked me to contribute to a book she was writing. It was about learning to slow down and how to live life more simply. She wanted to include some excerpts from my Sabbath posts that I had written here.

I was honored to be asked to be a part of something Ann wrote. After reading her blog and her first book, Contemplative Mom, I knew we had similar thought processes about living the slow life, allowing margin in our lives, and living life abundantly. 

Check out Ann's book here
A website for the book, with many great links and articles can be found here.
Ann was featured as "Mama Monday" on my blog here.
An interview with Ann from January 2008 can be found here.

3 comments:

Cheryl - Somewhat Crunchy said...

Oh wow! That's wonderful!

Children of Eve said...

That's great Andrea, congratulations on your contribution.

tonia said...

congratulations!! isn't it wonderful all the connections blogging brings?

happy for you...and it is well-deserved.