Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Being good to myself

I waver back and forth about this blog. In some ways, it's good for me to organize my thoughts into well-crafted words. It makes me feel in control, it helps to process things. I like the feedback from the online community.
In other ways, once I get online, I get sucked into other blogs, other words, other lives. It confuses me. I can't hear His voice.
Lately, I've been wanting to close my mac book, and walk away. There's just too much going on in my life to get it muddled with words--even my own words.
All right. I'm hormonal. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago. It takes time for the hormones to level off. To find a new normal.  Once they level off, and I accept this new normal, I feel more like "myself".
So, for now, I will be quiet here.
Adjusting, listening, praying, wondering.
Living with much grace.
Being good to myself and my family.
Pray for me?

comments closed, but would love to hear from you via email at
flourishingmother@hotmail.com