Sunday, January 10, 2010

Delight

Did you know the word "Eden" means "delight"?
Sundays are my Eden.
I fellowship at an amazing church,
I spend the day with my family,
I rest. I relax.
It's delightful.
My good friend Eve told me about a new cupcake bakery very close to our church.

So after church today I stopped by and picked up some delicious cupcakes for our delightful Sunday.
Thanks, Eve!!

How are you spending your delightful day?
Isn't the Lord so good to give us this day of rest?
May we all have eternal rest in Him daily, not just on Sundays.

5 comments:

Amy T. said...

My in-laws usually have everyone over on Sunday evening. I typically love going there, but tonight, I really needed some time to myself, so my hubby agreed to take the kids there while I stayed home. It's been nice, even when the smoke alarm went off because I burned my tuna melt. :)

Natalie said...

Oh! I need those in my life!!! Where is this place? Loved chatting with you today, btw.

Emily Ruth said...

My favorite part of Sunday is choir practice. My husband watches the little man, and I can go and sing my heart out in praises to Him.
It's the best.

Lisa said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!

Your new blog design is great, by the way.

Lisa in Syracuse (found you on sara janssens blog)

Eve said...

Hi! I was wondering how you liked it. I see someone tried the peanut butter frosting...yum!