Thursday, January 07, 2010

::loving::

What I'm loving lately:

::popcorn every night in bed::
::coffee with cream first thing in the morning::
::warm baths with bath oil at night::
::watching my growing baby::
::seeing my four-year-old son delight in Lego's::
::rearranging my living room and loving the outcome::
::my turquoise cabinet that holds all our craft supplies::
::fires first thing in the morning::
::cherry Garcia ice cream::

...and thinking how good God is to give us the little things every day.


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. ~James 1:17

8 comments:

Mac an Rothaich said...

I love turquoise, what a very pretty cabinet!

When my baby was still keeping me up late I adored wrapping my hands around a cup of coffee with lots of cream early in the morning last year. I love my coffees and teas with nothing but loads of cream!

Love the little blessings that make LIFE every day!

TAMI said...

Your cabinet is beautiful and I love the way you can see the outdoor reflection in it! Gratitude for sure!

As is His name, so shall be His praise.

Dorit said...

love it all, the cabinet, the frames next to it and all your big-little blessings!

Monica said...

I think we would be automatic friends. Aside from the cabinet and the coffee, I could have written this list myself. Love it.

Elise said...

I've been longing to leave a comment... seems I only have long enough to read anymore! But, friend, Cherry Garcia??? My favorite! Oh, I'm drooling right now. Even the fro-yo version is delicious...

This quiet place is beautiful, friend, with it's new banner and lettering... just like you!

I'm loving this peek into *you*. So light, warm, peaceful... praying for all these things for you, friend. xo

Linda said...

I was just talking to my brother (who is searching - making his way back to faith) about gratitude. He is finding that giving thanks does something very special to his heart.
I love it that the Father works in such perfect ways. And I love your list.

Miriam said...

You inspired me to rearrange my living room - I'm so enjoying it, and now we're all ready for our new couch coming in Feb. (Our present one got ruined by our kitty.)

Beverly said...

Love the cabinet - love the fires first thing in the morning. Such a warm and comforting picture you've created in my mind.