Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday

My best friend in elementary school had an embroidered sign in her bathroom that said:
"If you sprinkle, when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat."
I always read it when I went in there, to...you know....
and therefore memorized it....


....and always thought about that little sign, even to today, with my own family....
and have always wanted to put inspiring pictures and words in the family bathroom, because, you know--you do spend a lot of time in there looking at the walls.......
All it took was a lazy Saturday morning....
prints from Dazey Chic


frames and mats from Michael's craft store

little hands to help with taking the cardboard corner thingys off the frames...

Kids can be creative with anything you give them....

Do you like the final result?

7 comments:

Cloverland Farm said...

very cute! looking forward to seeing you all in march!

Courtney said...

very nice! I have one in my bathroom about "If I had my life to live over, I'd pick more daisies..." ;)

Linda said...

I love it! It's a wonderful idea Andrea. I remember all the little embroidered pictures my Mom had hanging on the walls. These are sure to become a part of your family's story.

Sandi said...

Love them! The first quote in green is so along the lines of how I have been thinking lately.

Just grasping that each moment every single day is building my life....one moment at a time. Today is the best time not tomorrow when.....

Great idea. We've just moved into a new home and love this idea for a few spaces I have.

babydoc said...

Great ideas, I love them, really homely and cute:-)

Aimee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Good job Mama. Looks awesome!

Natacha said...

Love it so much. Great idea!!!