Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Few words....

{almost walking baby}


I am enjoying every little bit that summer has to offer. Even enjoying the 90+ degree heat here in New York. My sweet baby will be one year old next week, and I will be turning a year older next week as well! There is so much to enjoy about summer. And since winter is my least favorite season, I plan to embrace as much warm weather, fresh food, outside living, beach, pool, and vacation as I can.

We will be checking things off our Summre list, and I will be (hopefully!) documenting it all with many pictures and few words. At least, that is my plan. (However, I reserve the right to become wordy at any time! ;)
Hope you are enjoying your summer!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Awwwww, such a sweetie.

We are enjoying our summer :o) Just posted some of my pictures. We are having fun growing this year after not having a garden for the last 2 years.

Blessings

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The first year is always the hardest! And happy birthday! How old will you be?

Katalin Molnar said...

I've been reading your blog for some days and I can't believe you live in New York... I've (and many people here in Central Europe) got such a different idea about NY... I mean it's amazing that what you write is so close to my thougts and to my life despite the differencies between our countries :-).
God bless you!
Katalin

Linda said...

That is one sweet, darling baby!!
Enjoy these summer days Andrea - and get wordy whenever you want. I like reading your words!

Natalie said...

Love your words and your pics so whatever suits your fancy :)