2. Did I say car seats almost send me to the loony bin?
3. I mean, I'm thankful for them and all, but they drive me b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
4. I said a swear word really loud when I was putting the new car seat in.
5. My daughter said--"did you just say "sit" mom?" Yes, darling, I did.
6. I am very particular about car seats.
7. I always buy a brand new one for my babies. I will reuse booster seats, but not infant seats. Don't know why.
8. I study the manual, fix the belts "just so", and don't like anyone else buckling my babies in.
9. Maybe that's why they drive me crazy.
10. Ok, so that is 10 things, not five things, about car seats. Congratulations for making it this far.
Have a wonderful weekend!