Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh, hello. *smile*
I have neglected this little place for awhile....
Busy, busy things going on...
I am not a person who over schedules herself, but friends, I have over scheduled myself this month.
Multiple birthdays to celebrate, the Relevant conference, going to a concert in another town with just my husband, preparing and giving a talk for my women's bible study...It's a lot.
And when my life is busy, I have no time to think and reflect and when I have no time to think and reflect then I really have no time to write.
I hope I have more of a balance of my time and schedule and will be back to more frequent blogging in November. See you then!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I've missed you, Andrea!

May the rest of this month be enriching, even if it is BUSY!

Love to you!

~Stacy

Famaddict said...

Uh-oh! don't tell me we're switching places! LOL I hope you have a great time at all of these fun events you have scheduled, and I hope you appreciate the rest when the busy spell is over. Miss you!

Linda said...

I've missed you too, but I understand. I don't do well when I'm overly busy either.
I envy you the trip to the Relevant Conference. Take lots of pictures and tell all about it when you get home!

Kathi @ A Mother's Prayers said...

Enjoy your time at Relevant. And your unusual busyness!

Looking forward to 'seeing' you in November!

payton said...

Missed you here!