Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Relevant link love

Every Wednesday I am going to share some new blog reads with you all. These are all women I met at Relevant, and who shared their business cards with me.

1. Amy Gross @ Mom's Tool Box. She was so warm and friendly, and I loved hearing about her blogs. Because she was so nice, I wanted to check her blog out.
While talking to her I found out that she hosts Reading the Bible in 90 days on her blog. I am planning to join her next group. I can't remember the last time that I read the Bible all the way through. And this program gives you encouragement and accountability. She will be starting a new session January 3, 2011.

2. I met Kim one night in the Beach House room. She reminded me of a friend of mine, and I was immediately drawn to her when we started talking because I found out that she has 6 children. I love meeting mothers with many children. There are challenges to raising a large family that can't be explained unless you have a large family. I could immediately tell Kim was one of those "kindred spirits" to me. One of those people who you connect with on a soul level. Reading her blog, I love the gentle spirit of her words.

3. I met Ashley the first night at dinner. She was one of the first people at the conference I got to know. Ashley blogs at AP Freewriting: "Encouraging women through the written and spoken word." She was so very friendly and talkative and I enjoyed getting to know her. I look forward to reading more about her on her blog.

6 comments:

Ashley Pichea said...

Thanks so much for the linky love! I've enjoyed spending some time reading through your recent posts this morning... so much truth to ponder! I look forward to connecting more!

Christine said...

Love the Bible in 90 days event at Amy's! Thanks for the links. I'm so glad you found women to connect with at the conference! That's really what it's all about. :)

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

Wow! I am so glad you are sharing about Bible in 90 Days... and that you really will be reading with us in January. It is such an incredible experience!!

I am so thankful we met at Relevant. :)

And, by the way, I LOVE your blog. I love it is truly and deeply from your heart. Thank you for inviting us in.

Kim Hyland said...

Andrea, thank you for your sweet affirmation. I too felt an instant connection when we met . . kindred spirits, yes! We are moving tomorrow, so I may be out of the loop for awhile. But I'll look forward to visiting again once we're settled. XO

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Great links, I always love finding great new reads :). You have a beautiful family!

Natalie said...

I love this idea, Andrea! Can't wait for bible in 90 days! Glad we're doing it together :)