Sunday, March 20, 2011


Great is Thy faithfulness,
Oh God,
my Father
There is no
shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not,
Thy compassions,
they fail not
As Thou hast been,
Thou forever wilt be

{favorite "blanky" in the sunlight}

Summer and winter and springime and harvest
Sun,
moon,
and stars in their courses above
Join with all
nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness,
mercy,
and love


{bedhead}

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning
New mercies I see
All I have needed
Thy hand
hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness

Lord,
unto me
{french toast}

{no leaves yet, but i'll take sunshine!}

Pardon for sin,
and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear
presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and
bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine,
with ten
thousand beside

6 comments:

Aleisha said...

I needed that so, this morning.
Thank you for these happy tears...the Lord used you this day.

suchthings.ca said...

Such great images beside a classic hymn. How beautiful!

Famaddict said...

I love spring. My moods tend to follow seasons, and I am so ready to be done with winter!! xo

corli said...

Suddenly saw the meaning of those words afresh, and it is lovely enouragement for today, such a gloomy day here, weatherwise!

Linda said...

Love the pictures Andrea, and that beautiful hymn says it all.

Clare said...

I love your pictures Andrea, how lovely to know it's spring somewhere in the world and see the beautiful spring light when our leaves are starting to fall off the trees and we're having to get our jumpers and slippers out for our increasingly cold mornings :) And how funny that we have the exact same phonics radio all the way over here! Alex doesn't use it much anymore, except to pretend it is his alarm clock, just like Daddy's :) Thank you for brightening my day :)