Saturday, April 23, 2011

Celebrating Easter


1. dyeing hard boiled eggs
2. preparing the Easter meal and Easter dinner
3. gathering goodies for the Easter baskets
4. searching through all the boxes in the basement for the Easter baskets
5. new shoes and new dresses along with the requisite front porch Easter picture
6. watching children hunt for eggs
7. church service Easter morning
8. more egg hunts in the afternoon
9. recalling and remembering the resurrection
10. being thankful that He is the lamb of God

Happy Resurrection Day!

1 comment:

Famaddict said...

Oh, my goodness, what do you do with all those eggs??? Do they each color 18? That's 90! My little guys split a dozen. I think I need to be a more fun mom, like you. Sounds like you had a great Easter, and I'm so glad. Your family is really special, and I love that you take every opportunity to appreciate that.