Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

#90: A new couple in our church initiating fellowship with us. (it is such a blessing to have someone else initiate fellowship with us, since a lot of the time it feels we are the only ones initiating!)
#91: watching my 22 month old dance to annoying electronic toy music. Too cute!
#92: fasting and praying with sisters in the Lord.
#93: my oldest daughter getting the opportunity to travel to Paris with a family friend.
#94: her safe travels.
#95: sharing with a sister in Christ some of my frustrations.
#96: still reading the Bible in 90 days--
#97: my 22 month old's excitement every time we go outside: " 'side! 'side!"
#98: my husband helping me prepare a meal to bring to a mom who just had a baby
#99: planning our summer trip
#100: my headache going away after two days of pain.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Love, love that a family initiated with you...and that your Love helped with the meal...and the friend who really listened...and really glad that your headache is gone!?! SO SORRY, friend! Message me if you want to "talk" :)

Linda said...

A wonderful list Andrea. I'm glad you're feeling better!
What an exciting adventure for your daughter. I think a trip to Paris is our future too!
Have a blessed Easter sweet girl.

Famaddict said...

Whatt?! K*** is is Paris? Without you? You are so good at being a balanced mom. My worrisome ways sometimes deprive my kids of great opportunities. I will be praying that she has a great, safe, memorable time!!!

Kerrie said...

Dear Andrea,

May you and your loved ones be blessed this Easter weekend! May Christ’s message of eternal life fill you with love.

♥... In His Love, Kerrie

Laura said...

I'm de-lurking to ask if you would mind sharing approximately how many minutes a day it is taking you to read the Bible in 90 days. I would like to try that and wondered. Glad your headache is gone!