Monday, May 23, 2011

Multitude Monday

101. {a friend sitting behind us in church took this picture of my husband and I on his cell phone and sent it to us during service. It's of us praying together. So very touching and sweet of him to do that.}

102. {Laundry on Monday morning. Lots and lots of laundry means lots and lots of people to take care of. And that's a good thing.}

103. {one week til summer}
104. {a clean office}
105. {making a prayer book}
106. {a friend giving me her jogging stroller!}

Join Ann Voskamp as she counts the endless gifts of our days. All is grace!!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Love your list! I am working on a new prayer journal too. I am using ideas from Tonia's recent post at Study in Brown.

STEPHANIE. said...

I love your positive attitude!

contented sparrow said...

oh....
that picture of you and your husband...

his arm of protection and comfort around you...
joining together before God...

achingly beautiful.