1. I got to go on a date with my hubby for his birthday on Friday night. Got to put makeup on and fix my hair. I love that.
2. Feeling sore today. But a good sore. I am doing Couch to 5K with a friend of mine. We are training to run this in October with 3 other ladies. Can't wait!
3. My husband had to work this weekend. But I made it through! Did you knowthis post is my most googled post on my blog?
4. We also had strep throat in our house this week. Ugh. Thankfully we have an new urgent care that opened up near us so I was able to get antibiotics on a weekend.
5. I finally planted my vegetable garden on Saturday. It's looking pretty pitiful. But on another note, the hydrangeas I planted last year look great! I'd say my thumb is light green.
6. Finally, Spring has really hit the Northeast. I love June in New York. It's my reward for enduring winter here.