287. Iron sharpens iron. And sometimes there are sparks...
288. But getting through a disagreement with a friend without bitterness is a true gift from the Lord.
289. being able to reach out to friends when things are tough. and having them take me, raw emotions and all.
290. receiving words of encouragement and prayer during a hard time.
291. manis and pedis and laughing with V.H. that girl lightens my soul.
292. community is regular fellowship. repeat.
293. reminding myself when I am busy that I *need* that community more than anything.
294. and not to hole up in my house when things get rough.
295. spending Mother's Day with some of my favorite people in the whole, wide world.
296. a stack of cards *this thick*.
297. getting through the stomach flu. All week.
298. having a wonderful babysitter who helps me in all my times of need with 5 children. Who even cleans up throw up. Just because she loves them and cares for them.
299. looking forward to a girls' weekend this weekend (!!!)
300. knowing that His mercies are new *every morning*. And for that? I'm immensely thankful.