Monday, May 14, 2012

1000 gifts

287. Iron sharpens iron. And sometimes there are sparks...
288. But getting through a disagreement with a friend without bitterness is a true gift from the Lord.
289. being able to reach out to friends when things are tough. and having them take me, raw emotions and all.
290. receiving words of encouragement and prayer during a hard time.
291. manis and pedis and laughing with V.H. that girl lightens my soul.
292. community is regular fellowship. repeat.
293. reminding myself when I am busy that I *need* that community more than anything.
294. and not to hole up in my house when things get rough.
295. spending Mother's Day with some of my favorite people in the whole, wide world.
296. a stack of cards *this thick*.
297. getting through the stomach flu. All week.
298. having a wonderful babysitter who helps me in all my times of need with 5 children. Who even cleans up throw up. Just because she loves them and cares for them.
299. looking forward to a girls' weekend this weekend (!!!)
300. knowing that His mercies are new *every morning*. And for that? I'm immensely thankful.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

can't wait to hear more :) all about the tough and hard and all that!!
hope all is healed now...no more stomach yuck. i hate sickness.
love you!!

Gypsy_Cowgirl said...

:-)
I love your heart.

ROBBIN (with 2 b's) said...

291: I want "in" on that one! Your sweetness and V.H.'s sassiness, along with some pampering: sounds like a little slice of paradise.

300: Mercy each day is what gets us through!

Rose said...

Love you, Andrea. He is with you in the hard stuff, molding and shaping and making you even more beautiful.