Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Ten thoughts as my oldest daughter goes to college in 17 days
1. It's been lovely but I have to scream now.
2. My baby! Don't leave me!
3. Time goes so fast.
4. Oh, you ungrateful brat. (Hey! Don't judge! I'm being honest here!)
5. I'm gonna miss her....
6. I'm so excited for her to begin this new chapter in her life!
7. I don't envy her one bit.
8. Oh so you think you know it all? You don't! Just wait!
9. Hurry up and go, already, you are driving me crazy.
10. Boo hoo!!!
Labels: Mothering teens