Monday, October 01, 2012

31 days of encouragment



"Encourage one another and build each other up." I. Thessalonians 5:11

Encouragement is hard to find these days. It is so easy to be critical of ourselves, our children, our spouse, others, our leaders, our friends, other people, etc, etc. However, the Bible actually commands us to encourage each other. The Lord knows that living a life for Him here on Earth and living out our strong ideals is not easy. One way that He makes it easier for us is to tell us that we need to encourage others. I am going to be blogging every day this month about encouragement. I hope that you will join me in reading along and hopefully sharing what you have learned or are doing. I am linking up with The Nester along with many other bloggers to share about encouragement this month. My hope is that I myself become a better encourager and that my readers (all ten of you? *smile*) will also be! Join me!


4 comments:

BRITNI said...

Love this! Thank you!

I am doing 31 days of Exercise and Health and I need all the encouragement I can get!! Please stop by and say hi! http://www.lollipopsandsnapshots.blogspot.com

ROBBIN (with 2 b's) said...

I can't wait to see all your posts on encouragement.

Candace Crabtree said...

I need this series! As a mom, so often I feel like I am just barking commands and corrections all day. I really, really need to be intentional about encouraging my family.

Gypsy_Cowgirl said...

This is your gift! Good choice.