Tuesday, October 02, 2012
31 days of encouragement: 2/31
1. call them
2. email them
3. write them a letter/card and send it in the mail
4. ask them how they are doing. Then find a way to let them know what they are doing is great. Recognize their efforts, whatever they may be. Everyone needs words of encouragement at any given time.
5. tell them you are praying for them...and then do it!
6. write scripture on a card and pray it for them. Then give it to them and tell them you've been praying that scripture for them.
7. send them flowers/give them a coffee card
Do you have any other ideas on how to encourage others? Please share!