1. Reading. Books, that is. Here's what's on my list: (for now)
~Hannah Coulter by Wendell Berry
~What Are People For? by Wendell Berry
~Free Range Learning by Laura Grace Weldon
~The Path of Loneliness by Elisabeth Elliott
~A Meal With Jesus by Tim Chester
2. Reading blogs not on a reader. I realized that I really love seeing blogs with all the design and creativity on it. I realized if I am reading too many blogs on my reader then I am missing that aspect of it all. (Not like I was getting to much blog reading anyways!) I'm slowly trying to pare down my blog list, and those blogs that I do read, I am making an effort to go to the actual blog page to get the full effect of the layout, etc. All that said, I created a facebook page for my blog. I will post blog updates on there, so if you on on facebook, I invite you to "like" my page. That way, you can click directly on the link and it will take you to my blog post.
3. Knitting. There is something so satisfying about creating something with your hands. And knitting fulfills something in me. There's just something about--following a pattern, making something out of two wooden sticks, and keeping my hands busy that speaks to me so much.
4. Moisturizing. What? Did you say moisturizing? Oh yes I did. I have begun to really care for my skin in the way of moisturizing. Do you moisturize in the morning and at night? I have always had oily skin so I never felt the need to moisturize. But a few months ago I had a facial and was told that my skin was dehydrated and I needed to moisturize. Can I just say that my skin has never felt so soft or so healthy? And now that I am getting older, I am scared of getting a turkey neck. So I am moisturizing there, too. My favorites are Wedela in the morning, and Clinique at night.
5. My house. We are moving. Only about 10 minutes down the road, but to a home on about 5 acres. I've been enjoying dreaming about what it's going to look like when we are all finished doing some work on it. You can see some of that dreaming on my Pinterest board.